New Employer Registration Information
To register to file with LCTCB for both Earned Income Tax and Local Services Tax, please click Employer eReporting link below. You will need to enter the organization information you wish to register. The registration process is complete once you enter a user name of your own creation and the email address you will use for contact information (the last screen is called the User Profile). Once we have received the registration information, you will receive email verification. The information submitted will be verified and another email will be sent (usually within 24 hours). When the 2nd email is received, you will click on a link and create a password to log in.
For third party payroll providers, the process is the same except choose ‘third party provider’ as the type of account you wish to create on the log in screen.
New Tax Rates & Due Dates for 2016, see below.
All employers are required to submit monthly, quarterly, and year end detail electronically.
All employers with business locations in the Lancaster TCD must file quarterly wage detail with LCTCB per PA Act 32 of 2008(see Act 32 Info for exceptions).
See eReporting Instructions below.
EFW2 specs below are for Act 32 compliant employer wage reporting for Earned Income Tax and can also be used for LST employer wage reporting.
These Forms are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
Use the Adobe Reader link to download software to read PDF forms.
- Lancaster TCD Tax Rates_2016_0505.pdf
- Employer Due Dates for 2016
- Employer Due Dates for 2015
- eReporting Instructions
- Employer EIT Act 32 Instructions(01/2011)
- Employer Act 32 Letter
- FAQs - Act 32 of 2008 and Employers(NEW)
- ACH Credit Instructions
- Employer Notice of Intent
- Certificate of Residence(01/2011)
- EFW2 Records Layout (May 02 2011 Revision)
- LCTCB Excel Template
- Excel Combined EIT & LST Instructions
- Excel General Instructions
- Account Request Change & Refund Request Form